Serving our members with state-of-the-art technology
We’ve teamed up with financial technology provider incuto to ensure our Members have instant access to digital services, whenever and wherever they are. Not only this, but our partnership with incuto means NCB Members can use services such as Open Banking to get better rates on loans, and Faster Payments so you’ll always have an accurate picture of your finances.
Some of the great member services we can offer with incuto include:
- Join online: It’s easy to kick off your NCB Membership on our website.
- Online banking: our Members can access their accounts online, from any device. Our mobile app is available to download on both iOS and Android devices
- Member Area: Log in to see your account details and balances. Our Members can use their personalised Member Area or the App to make withdrawals, manage personal details and access secure messaging
- Apply for loans: as a Member, you can apply for an NCB loan easily and securely online. Not only this, but using incuto’s opt-in Open Banking functionality, we will be able to offer you the best rates available
- Make payments: In the near future the incuto platform will allow our Members to set up automated payments. Faster Payment technology means transactions arrive in seconds.
Download the app: Access your Northumberland Community Bank accounts on any device via the app. Just visit the AppStore or Google Play and search Incuto.
Creating new opportunities with digital
“We took a strategic decision to completely change the way our community bank had worked in the past and to embrace technology. We built our business plan around offering members what they need and expect, using incuto to supply us with the digital capability this required. It felt brave at the time, but now more than ever, and especially considering the current coronavirus crisis, we feel totally vindicated and delighted that we are on the fintech journey with incuto as our partner.”
Lauren Langton, CEO, Northumberland Community Bank